Monday, February 7, 2011

DIY Vintage Valentine Mason Jar by Shabby Chic Crafts



Here's another very sweet DIY Valentine's Day project from Shabby Chic Crafts I found on Emmaline Bride. I am totally inspired to do this for my friends and loved ones.  It's so cute and incredibly easy to put together.  The best part?  I can put just about anything in my jar - candy, treats, even cake! Yum!  Enjoy my lovelies!

WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mason jar
- Snacks
- Paper Scraps
- Lace paper doilies
- Ribbon, Baker's twine
- Tags

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Fill jar with snacks. Eat a few for yourself :)
2. Glue the doily to the jar and add some ribbon.
3. Cut hearts from paper scraps (fold in half and sew through the middle).
4. Loop a small tag through some baker's twine and wrapped the twine around the jar. Ta-dah! That's it!

That's it!  Of course, you can decorate it to your hearts desire, but this is just a guideline.  If you're having a Valentine's Day wedding, this would be a PERFECT wedding party favor. Please check out Veronica's site HERE for more creative ideas and freebies!


{Images via Shabby Chic Crafts}

0 comments: