Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays: DIY Box Braid Necklace

Hello my lovely blogsters! I can't tell you how infatuated I am with Honestly...wtf.  No, really...wtf?!?!  This blog is bold, trendy, and just A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  My posting for today is not only trendy but also a great DIY project! Double yay!

She saw this necklace from Phillip Lim‘s Box Braid Collar Necklace which is absolutely great, but a whopping $225...


and turned it into this! 

She made her very own for probably like $5 or $10! All you need is yard (preferably micro-fiber faux suede), rubber bands, and an assorted size of washers. That's it! That deserves a "wtf" for what the fabulous!! Wow. I heart her! Click HERE for the full instructions. I can't wait to try this.  Enjoy my friends!

{Images via Honestly...wtf}

0 comments: