Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Erica Anenberg's Ring Collection

Good morning my sweetie pies and Happy Friday to you! Any exciting plans for this weekend? I have some great stuff in store but will announce it next week...oh the anticipation...

So I am a member of HauteLook and it's great. I get exclusive pre-sale deals on everything from clothing to vacation getaways.  If you haven't registered, do it HERE! It's totally free!

Came across Erica Anenberg's jewelry collection and it stopped me dead in my tracks.  I've been really into jewelry lately...TOTALLY awesome stuff!  Hurry up and sign up today to get these outrageously great deals! This exclusive sale ends Monday April 11th at 8am PST. Wouldn't this be the perfect gift to yourself or your bestie? Happy shopping loves!



1. $220 Sale $66
2. $100 Sale $57 (I am totally getting this!)
3. $150 Sale $45
4. $100 Sale $57
5. $180 Sale $36
6. $140 Sale $42
7. $140 Sale $42
8. $140 Sale $42
9. $180 Sale $54 (I am totally getting this too!)

{Images via HauteLook by Erica Anenberg}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pistol ring is insanely cute. i want one! -lana

Unknown said...

ohhh i love turquoise! Kelly

Unknown said...

That would be cool if Erica can make one for La-La Linh like the #5 :)