Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: DIY Pompom Accessory

Hey lovelies.  How's your day going?  It's been a pretty busy week at work and I am glad the week is almost over. Woowhoo!  I love Wedding Wednesdays because I get to reminisce about my wedding a few months ago AND I get to browse other beautiful weddings. Since I didn't get to post a DIY project this week, I had to show you this.  I would have LOVED to have done this for my bridesmaids.  Even if you aren't getting married, this would be a great accessory for your hair or outfit.


WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fabric scraps
- Thread
- Cardboard scraps
- Scissors
- Glue gun
- Whichever type backing you prefer (bobby pins, pin backs, clips, etc.)

Click HERE for the full tutorial by Lovely Indeed.

{Image via The Sweetest Occasion by Lovely Indeed}

0 comments: