Monday, June 27, 2011

Dreamy Dining Room Mondays...

Good morning my lovelies! How was your weekend?? T and I went out Friday night to celebrate some AMAZING news! More deets on Wednesday, but changes are in the works and I am truly blessed and excited!  We also viewed another home that looks very promising.  The house has a very roomy dining room and it got me thinking about dreamy dining areas.

There's something about a country-inspired rustic room that makes me feel so at home.  I LOVE rooms that incorporate new and old themes and these rooms have the best of both worlds.  We DEFINITELY want something with character to make our guests feel welcomed when they come over for dinner.  And with our HUGE family, it will be good to have a long table to fit all our guests.  Today, I am dreaming about these beautiful dining rooms. Aren't they lovely??

via

16 comments:

Unknown said...

i have SUCH a love affair with beams - i totally melt!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Hi Blogger Friends today is the LAST DAY to stop by and ENTER~Light as a Feather necklace GIVEAWAY~ it’s an almost $50 value!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow fantastic place!


http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Lady said...

I'm trippin over those CEILINGS! How amazing...and of course I love lots of wood through the house, it makes the place look so...timeless, elegant, warm.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I also love a mix of old and new; these rooms are very pretty. Congrats on your exciting news!! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Swirls of Happy said...

Rustic chic at its finest! Love these pics :)

swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

goodness so gorgeous. wish my dining room looked like that!
:)
happy monday!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Unknown said...

I love the rustic look of houses! We have beams and I love them, will keep them forever:-)

Love your blog! I have a wedding blog too, wedding planner here!

Tobe | BIA said...

oh, sweet love, these spaces are GORGEOUS!!!!

this free bird said...

That first room?? Oh I hope that's soon to come for you!! Even a version of it would be fab :)

xo,
C

Unknown said...

Yes, I think that first room takes the cake. Love the high ceilings, the exposed beams, and that bookcase! Oh...that bookcase is so dreamy :)

Unknown said...

That first dining room is AMAZING! I love the exposed beams and high ceiling!

Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

Whim Wham Life said...

Oh I just love exposed beams and rustic styles like this. All that space and light. Swooning! xoxo

Ivy said...

I think that country inspired table set comes from living in Texas too :) btw, can I ask you which high school you use to attend??

www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

cryskay said...

love the rustic chic look of these dining spaces. xx

Beatrice Balaj said...

WOW, this is awesome! Love the decor.


Xoxo,
http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

classiq said...

Beautiful rustic inspiration! The last one is my favourite, so simple and charming. :) Ada