Hey sweeties! Today has been such a GREAT day! It's hard to have a bad Friday...kind of like messing up spaghetti...just can't happen. Before I go, here's a few things that made me smile this week:
(1) YOU GUYS...duh!! You ALL have been so wonderful to me and I wanted to give a quick shout out to my new blogsters! Wadduppp homies? You guys ROCK!
(2) When asking someone what THEY did today, it is really code for "I don't really care what you have to say. I was just trying to be nice." This happened to me...except I was the rude one. Opps! As my cousin was about to reply, I interrupted him to tell him about my day. His facial expression was priceless, but in my defense, my actions were a result of pure excitement, not disregard. We had a good laugh about it. LESSON LEARNED: Always be courteous.
(3) Eating a cupcake...at 1030am. Oh yes....that day was a VERY good day.
(4) Bringing a small bag of chips to work to feed my potato and salt addiction only to realize I had ANOTHER bag in my drawer. DOUBLE SCORE.
(5) Watering our front lawn is FINALLY paying off. Who knew grass ACTUALLY needs water to survive? I thought that was a myth for the longest time...
(6) I saved the best for last. This happened yesterday. When sending an email to your spouse about the realtor's behavior and antics, make sure it's ACTUALLY going to your spouse...and NOT the realtor. I think this deserves the "wanna get away?" logo signed, sealed, and stamped ALL OVER IT. Think we'll ever hear from him again??
Have a FABULOUS weekend FULL of POSITIVITUDE!!!!
Rock out and make it colorful!
See your beautiful faces on Monday!