Thursday, June 23, 2011

Top Pick Thursdays: ALDO's Global Bazaar

Happy Thursday my lovelies! I've been seeing a lot of Awkward+Awesome postings on other blogs and I'd like to contribute a couple of my own as It's been an INTERESTING morning.

AWKWARD: At around 430 this morning, I was suddenly awakened by bright shining lights in our bedroom.  When I opened my eyes, I saw my husband standing by the door staring at me. Then, he said "how am I supposed to sleep with you laying like that?" Apparently, I LITERALLY kicked him out of bed in my sleep and somehow maneuvered my body horizontally across the bed taking up all his space. All I have to say is - innocent until proven guilty :) Opps.
AWESOME: It's a pretty awesome feeling to FINALLY fit into my favorite pair of jeans again.  Last night, I pulled out 2 of them (one from 4 years ago when my hubby and I first started dating and the other pair was from NINE years ago) and they fit again.  Can I get a hallelujah?!?! I swore I would one day fit into them again...so glad I didn't toss them out. Woot! Woot! I just did a virtual moonwalk across the room. :)

What kind of AWESOMENESS is happening in YOUR life today?? I want to hear!

Have you taken a look at Aldo's site lately?  They have a wonderful collection going on right now called Global Bazaar full of today's HOTTEST trends - bold colors, bracelet stacking, ikat prints, and amazing platforms you will LOVE.  I have SO many favorites I don't even know where to begin, but I should warn you, get ready for the sticker shock because EVERYTHING I found is under $100. Bam! Don't resist the feeling - I know you want it. These are my beautiful top picks for today.


{Images via Aldo}

16 comments:

Alexa said...

LOVE that top pair of sandals!
xo
Alexa

carrylicious said...

i LOVE the shoes!!!
great post!! :D

xxx

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Love all of your picks! I'm really enjoying the ikat and inca prints rigfht now and those bracelets are gorgeous!

Bad Joan said...

Love their new selection, so colorful and fun!

http://www.blog.badjoan.com

Abigail's Place said...

Congrats on fitting into your jeans, 9 yr old pair thats amazing!
Gorgeous selection of shoes, especially love the bracelets!
Cute post!

Abigail x
Www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Abigail: Gracias! I refused to toss those Express jeans away. They are the best fitting low-cut skinny jeans ever...before skinny jeans were "in." Love them :)

Unknown said...

I am loving all of the bracelets. They are such a hit right now. I need to get moving on this trend!

Jessie said...

Linh, you are not the first one to say I look like someone else. I really, really get this a lot especially from my mom's friends, relatives and even strangers. I guess I have a common face!

It's a great feeling to be able to wear a 9 year old pair of pants again. I wish I can still fit those pants I have 2 years ago. So, congrats, sweetie!

I am been a fan of Aldo for a while. Love their shoes, they are always very stylish and comfortable. I really like the gorgeous blue purse you picked today! I would totally go and buy it but unfortunately, I still have a few new purses at home!

Thanks for your kind and sweet comment today, sweetie. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Claudia Lane said...

Love the colours in this post...what a wonderful vibe!
Claudia xo

MapleandVine said...

ooo so cute. i need a new clutch :)

oomph. said...

aldo really did well with this collection...i can see all of these pieces in my wardrobe..ha!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Jamie @ charmingly ordinary said...

Oh, wow. I NEED all of those bracelets. Um, possible giveaway?!

Unknown said...

Jamie: Possibly... :) I am about to have another giveaway for something else, but it will be SUPER good so be sure to check back :)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

so curios about next give-away!!!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wuv!

Mandy Koster said...

These 60 dollar sandals are gorgeous! Great style! X Mandy and the name of my blog is: MENNEPEN