Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: BHDLN Hair Adornments

Morning Afternoon dolls! I am happy to say that it is Hump Day and Houston is FINALLY getting some rain!  We have been experiencing a severe drought so this is MUCH needed. Actually, I wrote this post at 8am this morning in the hopes of posting it early, but after a few hours of struggling to upload photos, I have given up.  Blogger has been acting up a lot lately and it's starting to make me worry.  YAY! I was able to post a few more images.  Also, it has been raining for 4.5 hrs straight and I am over it now. Got totally drenched coming to work. NICE. I guess it could be worse...

How's YOUR day going?  This week has gone by SUPER fast for me (thank goodness!) and I can't tell you how happy I was to get yesterday off. Got a lot of things accomplished and it was nice to relax with the doggies.

Last week's vintage wedding got me dreaming about BHLDN's beautiful hair accessories so I had to share a couple of my favorite pieces with you. It's all in the details and wouldn't you LOVE to have one of these beauties to highlight your tresses on your wedding day?


Click HERE to view the entire collection.

{Images via BHLDN}

8 comments:

Isabel.L said...

beautiful !! they all look so romantic :)

http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh so beautiful and very romantic!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and am loving everything! Love the 1st headpiece on the right side. Very dramatic but romantic. - Lizzie

Unknown said...

Aren't these great? I didn't have any hair accessories for my wedding, but I wish I would have worn something like the last 2 for the reception. It would have been wonderful :)

DailyGlamour said...

want it for my wedding !

Xx


http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Like the first and the third one! CUTE! I wish I could have a dream wedding every year... haha, but without wedding preparation stress! XD My day is going fine, going to the hairdresser today, can't wait. ;) Waah you have doggies? Love doggies. :D

Unknown said...

My Linh: Wedding prep is so much fun! It's all in making the most of it and brides sometimes lose sight of this. YAY - can't wait to see your new hair! And yes, I have 2 CRAZY dogs :)

Claudia Lane said...

I love these head pieces Linh, they are so lovely...Claudia xo