Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays: Ceremony Programs

A very simple, but elegant look on a single sheet of cardstock.

It's all in the details!  A wedding is just a wedding until you incorporate YOUR own ideas and details into it.  That's what will make your day special.  I've been browsing ideas for wedding programs and came across some great pictures on The Knot to give me some inspiration.  Here are some of my favorite!  I might have to bust open the sewing machine for a couple of these. Woowhoo!




I LOVE this idea!  Something to keep the guests occupied before (and maybe during) the ceremony.
A little more work, but the results are amazing!  This is burlap on the front & back cover sewn together with cardstock.

Resembles a prayer book. Brilliant!  Stitched paper (instead of glue) held together with an elastic band. A wonderful vintage look!


0 comments: