Monday, January 31, 2011

I Made It Mondays: DIY Wedding Thank You Cards


I've been slaving away at my handmade thank you cards I'd like to send our wedding guests.  Take a look at some of them. Which one is your favorite?  Any tips for me? I'd love to hear.  I haven't had a chance to buy my fabric sticker machine, but I will post more cards once I get it and can stick fabric onto the cards.  Should be so much fun! Let your imagination run wild my friends!

WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cardstock
- Adhesive glue spray
- Ribbon
- Doilies
- Stamps
- Scissors
- LOTS OF IMAGINATION and SMILES

3 comments:

J said...

Super neat! love them!

Unknown said...

Why thank you! Thanks for the love :) I can't wait to post more.

Unknown said...

How cute! These are really great. Do you have an etsy shop? If not, please seriously consider it! :)