Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays: 2011 Wedding Trends



If you're planning your 2011 wedding, I'm sure you have noticed some growing trends while browsing web sites and magazine covers.  One HUGE trend I noticed while planning my wedding was the color PURPLE. It's a bit ironic, but my husband and I picked purple and gray because we felt there weren't many weddings with these colors.  Well, in 2010, not only was this a popular combination, but you can't imagine how many pictures we came across with our groomsmen tuxes (which we thought were "one-of-a-kind" at the time).   Here are the wedding trends for 2011.

VINTAGE-INSPIRED WEDDING THEME via LaBelle Bride


LOTS OF DIY via Budget Wedding

DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS! via Flickr


OUTDOOR WEDDINGS via Outdoor Wedding Ideas


RUSTIC WEDDING CAKE via Once Wed


VINTAGE-STYLE PHOTOGRAPHY via KHP

0 comments: