Thursday, February 3, 2011

Top Pick Thursdays: Bridal Beads by Perini Designs


While browsing the Etsy shop this afternoon, I found some very lovely custom wedding jewelry from Bridal Beads.  Vanessa Perini is the owner and creator of these beautiful crystal and pearl pieces.  Not only do I love how elegant they look, but the prices are so affordable!  Wow!  Take a look at her shop HERE.

Images via Etsy - Bridal Beads


1. White Pearl and Rhinestone Wedding Set $68
2. Cream Pearl and Swarovski Pendant Silver Bracelet $50
3. Cream Ivory Pearl Bridal Gold Crystal Earrings $28
4. Maroon Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Drop Bridal Earrings $26
5. White Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Leverback Earrings $21
6. Black Diamond and Pearl Silver Earrings $18
 

1 comments:

Melyssa said...

Sorry, but I'm in love with your wedding blog posts <3
I haven't looked at jewelry for myself yet =/