Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

{source}

Well my lovelies, I am happy to say it's Friday and I am lovin' it! The start of a fun-filled weekend awaits me and I can't wait to see some lovely faces this weekend. I love my family and friends! What about you? What are your plans?

Whatever you do, please spread some POSITIVITUDE to old friends and new ones too. Smile at a stranger, buy your lady some flowers, and (if you feel daring) just reach out and hug someone. I'm sure they'll only be creeped out for a milli-second, but they'll appreciate it in the end.  See your lovely faces on Monday!  I'm off...up, up, and away!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend! Love reading your blog :) Makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Did you change your blog template again?? hehe I like it! -Liz