Monday, March 14, 2011

I Made It Mondays: Ruffled Cake Toppers


Did you see my last posting?  Just in case you missed it, HERE it is.  I absolutely love The Sweetest Occasion and I love Hank + Hunt equally as much.  Why?  Because they have the cutest, neatest DIY projects for weddings and parties.  Cupcakes are in and when I saw these adorable cake toppers, I had to add this onto my list of things to do.  Jenny from Hank + Hunt shares some of her amazing ideas with us.  She's awesome and also has an Etsy shop HERE.


WHAT YOU NEED:
- lollipop sticks
- fabric scraps (about 3” x 12”) in coordinating colors
- needle and thread
- hot glue gun
- buttons
- pinking shears


 Click HERE for the full instructions.  Have fun my lovelies and let me know if you make some. I'd LOVE to see!

{Images via The Sweetest Occasion by Jenny of Hank + Hunt}

0 comments: