Monday, March 14, 2011

I Made It Mondays: Ruffled Garland


Hello my sweeties!  How was your weekend?  Do anything exciting?  I worked on a few things with my new sewing machine which was oodles of fun. This inspired me to look for DIY sewing projects for weddings and parties.

Today, I am raving about The Sweetest Occasion.  It's the cutest blog ever! I found some great DIY projects I want to share with you.  This DIY is actually by Jenny from Hank + Hunt.  She's awesome and also has an Etsy shop HERE.  Perfect projects for your special wedding day and they are pretty easy to do.  This would be a great decoration for a wedding dessert table, bride and groom's chair, and even the sign-in table.  I'm in the sewing mindset right now so anything with thread + needles = FUN!



WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 yards of fabric
- Rotary cutter
- Pinking shears
- Thread and needle
- Sewing machine
- Twill tape or ribbon



Click HERE for the full instructions.

{Images via The Sweetest Occasion by Jenny of Hank + Hunt}

0 comments: