Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello my sweet darlings! It has been so long since my last posting and I have missed you.  Life has been crazy and haven't had time to blog.  So, I thought it was only fair to give you a few updates on what's been going on with me:

- Work has been crazy. Lots of paperwork and phone calls. I have been working solo while 1 boss is away on vacation.  They have taken turns going out of town and now I feel it is my turn for a much needed vacation. I am thinking somewhere warm, breezy, and tropical. (Sigh)

- The lease for our townhouse has expired and unfortunately, the guys staying there were not able to find a 3rd roomie.  So, we have been trying to clean it up and did I mention the power was cut off?  It's kind of hard to paint in the dark. (Haha)

- I ran the Conoco Rodeo 10k Run 2 weekends ago.  This kicks off the Houston Rodeo each year.

- I went to the Rodeo Cookoff. It's an annual (almost religious) event. I love it.

- We had to take our doggies to the vet to renew their shots.  What was supposed to be 30 minutes turned into almost 2 hours. (Again, sigh)

- I've been doing a LOT of cooking. A LOT...and I love it...and so does the husband.

- I tried to dye my hair but was unsuccessful.

- And, last but not least, I entered a contest to be on the cover as The Face of Fitness for Fitness Magazine and am now in the running!  I'm excited and would love your vote. Just click HERE or the"Vote Now" button below! And be sure to like it, share it, and tell all your friends!




BHG.com






Congratulations!

Thank you for entering the Face of Fitness Cover Contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become this week's winner. The grand prize winner will receive a trip to Hawaii for two and could be featured in the magazine! Official rules.

Vote Now
Come back daily! Voting ends 03/13/2011.
Get your friends and family to vote too! Just forward this email to them or share the link. http://photos.fitnessmagazine.com/category/vote/photo/728837



Photo Faves Email Preferences | Other Email Preferences | Update E-Mail Address

Meredith Corporation, 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309 © Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.


facebook Twitter You Tube




0 comments: