Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Mad Men Themed Wedding

Good morning my lovelies.  How's your day going so far?  My body is slowly adjusting to the time change, but the poor doggies (who usually wake up at 730am or so) have been sleeping until almost 9am each morning.  Still, I love seeing the sun still out after I get off work.  It's refreshing.  By the way, is it really Wednesday already?? Yay!

I was thinking of cool wedding themes this morning and wanted to dedicate this posting to Mad Men themes.  Little did I know how much stuff I would find! Wow! Take a peek for some inspiration. Did you have this theme for your wedding or know someone who did?  It is so super neat.

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

And...saving the best for last, I found this awesome Save-the-Date idea on Hurray Kimmay!  The idea is from Wedding Chicks and what's so neat is you can customize the colors to make them your own.  Can you say W-O-W?!? Click HERE for the full DIY how-to. Enjoy my sweeties!

{source}

0 comments: