Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday!

So what do you have planned for this weekend my dears?  I will be celebrating a slewwww of birthdays this weekend and my brother-in-law is coming in town tomorrow to join us. Should be a good 'ole time! I can't wait for Easter because that means some delicious homecook meals from Mama AND we get to see our family.  Oh how I love my family...

I'm off to take some pictures...actually the husband will be taking pictures of me.  This should be interesting...haha! I will be sure to post them first thing Monday morning for you to see. My lovelies - you have all been so wonderful to me. I am blessed.  Please have a safe and super fun Easter weekend! Spread some POSITIVITUDE to old friends and new ones too. Dream about this beautiful white pleated dress below (because I will) and I'll see your lovely faces on Monday!

{source}


11 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

"POSITIVITUDE"...we dig it. ;)

Unknown said...

Jayme/Mendi: Great! It's contagious :)

Unknown said...

Nel: Thanks for stopping by and compimenting me. (Blushing) So you are Brazilian I see....would LOVE to visit there one day. Maybe for the Olympics coming...

Dylana Suarez said...

Gorgeous picture!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Ms.Fashionista said...

I love this white dress! So fab

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xx

christinerojas said...

Hi Linh! We are practically neighbors :) Florida was amazing, I'll be posting all of my photos real soon. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

ps. I fixed the follow box so it should be working now. Happy to be your newest reader <3

Unknown said...

Nana: Thank you so much for stopping by! I commented a few times on your blog...amazing by the way! You definitely have a follower. So looking forward to seeing more of your posts :)

Unknown said...

Ms. Fashionista: Thanks for stopping by! Isn't that dress to die for??? And wow...14, model, and awesome blogger :) You got it going on lady! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Christine: Yay! Can't wait to see the pics. Going to your site RIGHT now....

Unknown said...

Dress is incredible! Would love to know what it looks like from the front ^^
Come say hi on my blog :D
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey Lois! Thanks for stopping by :) Will try to do some "research" on this dress. Either way, it IS incredible. Would love for you to follow!