Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a gorgeous day in Houston to celebrate Easter! Did you get together with your family and friends? Any Easter egg hunts? I don't usually post anything on the weekends, but I made an exception today because I wanted to share this amazingly beautiful song with you.  After coming back from Easter mass, I heard this song on the radio and it instantly put a smile on my face. I hope it makes you smile too.  Check out Addison Road. They are a GREAT Christian band and they have so many wonderful songs. Enjoy my sweet friends.

2 comments:

Stephanie Scarpa said...

I did, it was very nice!

/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey S. Loved that you stopped by my blog :) Would love for you to follow and come back often to visit.
xoxo
-linh