Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top Pick Thursdays: Alexander Wang Bag

Alexander Wang. Born 1984. Moved to NY at 18.  Started his first women's RTW Collection in 2007.  The rest is history.  WOW.  First, this kid is younger than me!  Two, he is SUPER talented.  Three, I LOVE his style - a little grundgy, inspired by the 90's, and a splash of French chic.  BAM - that is success and my top pick for today.

I am currently drooling (literally) over this bag.  Some may call it a box, some a bag, some even say it's a mini-suitcase.  I call it...L-O-V-E. Can't you see yourself sporting this beauty for work AND play? 


{source}

WORK



PLAY
Let your body move to the music
{source}

Other Posts on Accessories You May Like:
- Coach Satchel
- Blinged Out w/ BCBG
- Gucci Platform Stilettos
- Lacy Stilettos

3 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

I love Alexander Wang too, he is such a brilliant designer. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown said...

Hey Addie! I am loving that bag of yours! So cute :) Thanks for stopping by.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

WOW! That bag is crazy awesome. ;)

"Some may call it a box, some a bag, some even say it's a mini-suitcase."...I call it GOODNESS, whatever it is!!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/