Friday, April 22, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Erdem Spring/Summer RTW 2011

Good morning lovelies! I can't believe I am up this early. I woke up thinking it was Saturday...did this happen to you too??  TGIF! 

Today happens to be Good Friday AND Earth Day so I had to show you Erdem's Spring RTW Collection.  I love the feminity in each piece and how the Canadian designer incorporates 3 of this season's hottest trends - bright colors, lace, and sheer material - into his work.  It's FULL of floral prints, earthy tones, and beautiful spring designs. Don't you feel more earthy just looking at these fabulous outfits? (P.S. I am also totally in love with the braided hairstyles AND did you notice their shoes match their dresses? O-M-G!)


LACE ALL OVER
Remember that red dress above? It was also featured in a previous posting HERE.

SPECKS OF RED ALL OVER

EARTHY GREEN and YELLOW

A TOUCH OF LACE

PAIR IT WITH A SKIRT

{Images via Style}

0 comments: