Monday, May 2, 2011

Dreamy Home Office Mondays...

Hi lovelies! How was your weekend? Ours was wonderful.  We looked at a few more homes, ran the usual errands, and spent a day with my family which is always nice.  I think the POSITIVITUDE was on over-drive this weekend...love it!

I promised myself I would get some work done this weekend but of course that didn't happen.  So, today I am playing catchup and it stinks.  Oh well.  I think if I had one of these home offices I would be more productive. We will DEFINITELY be making a home office in our next home. {sigh} Here's to dreamy work spaces...


** Just a reminder that I am currently running a GIVEAWAY to Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Williams-Sonoma and would LOVE for you to enter. That means...free stuff!  Don't miss out on it. Click HERE for the full details. The contest ends next Monday May 9th. Good luck my sweeties. **


{One . Two . Three . Four . Five . Six . Seven}

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Gorgeous home offices! I love #1, it's so calming and slightly feminine but not too girly. Never been a girly girl. :) I also like #6 and #7 because white furniture in bright and airy rooms always, always get my vote!

P/S: I spend my weekend running errands and almost the entire Saturday prepping my master bedroom for painting.(mostly taping, moving stuff,sanding walls) So much work. I just hate taping. Now, my whole body is aching. But everything will be so worth it when it's all finished and decorated. Can't wait! :)

Have a wonderful day, Linh!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Nuha said...

I'm dreaming of home offices too. We have one now, but because it's an apartment I don't want to spend too much on it. But if I had my own home, I think photo number one would be what I'd aspire for!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Jessie: That sounds like fun and a workout in 1! I agree - taping is no fun but after it's finished, the painting is a breeze. Can't wait to see the results!

Unknown said...

Nuha: Yay - so glad you stopped by :) I love #1 also. It fits my style perfectly. That chair and foot rest are greats color and they look comfty too :)

Jess said...

Oooh! House hunting is so fun! Where are you guys looking? I also agree, that first office is my dream office!

Emily said...

Mondays always feel the longest to me sadly!

Those home offices look amazing! xox

That Girl in Pearls said...

Stunning. That first one is super chic and I Love the boldness of the study with the black shelving. Amazing!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls