Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays: Wild Wild West

Good evening my loves! Whew! What a day...I am completely exhausted and wish it was the weekend already.  I've been thinking about you guys ALL DAY LONG!  Who knew one day without blogging would cause me so much anixety!  As tired as I am, I couldn't end my day without posting a new entry and replying to emails/comments. I hope your day was stupendous because I am about to make it much better (and prettier).  Head on over to Net-A-Porter to check out Ralph Lauren's newest collection. Completely Western inspired, these outfits are a perfect combination of ivories and beiges to make any woman feel beautiful. Now all I need is a Prince Charming to wisk me away into the sunset.


{Images via Net-A-Porter}

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I just love the first dress. It feels so dreamy and feminine.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Emily said...

Wow loveeeeeeeee it! I wish I could pull these styles off though :(

Cat said...

Very charming...you would be so ready for your Prince Charming to whisk you away wearing one of these neautral beauts! :)

xx Cat brideblu

Unknown said...

Hey ladies! I think the long dress with high slit is my fav :)

Cat: Thanks for visiting! Heading over to your blog right now to check it out :) Would love for you to follow! Hope to see you back friend.