Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Like A Fat Kid Loves (Homemade) Cake

Morning dolls! How's your Hump Day moving along? Wonderfully I hope! SO loving today's post.  There's NOTHING I love more than going to a beautiful wedding filled with personal touches and lovely DIY projects.  One of the things I look forward to most is..you guessed it - THE CAKE!!!  I LOVE sweets and no matter how full I am, I always make room for wedding cake.  Frankly, I usually end up eating my hubby's portion or I ask for a big slice.  I know - I have no shame. What? A gal's gotta eat.

I don't think there's anything better than getting a slice of cake made straight from the heart with extra love sprinkles.  TOTALLY loving these delicious homemade weddings cakes below. Can you say YUM?


{Images via The Lane}

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yummmm... look delicious!!

Have a nice day :)

Kisses

Nuha said...

you're right...sometimes homemade cakes look (and taste!) so much better than store bought ones :)

Tobe | BIA said...

love the simple white one. no fluff, totally effective.

Charlotta Ward said...

Mopping my keyboard..!

Love the gold cake and also the very last one.

x Charlotta