Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays: Jonathan Adler Rugs

Morning my lovelies!  How's your day going so far?  I had to start today by welcoming ALL the new followers! Glad you guys are here!  Yesterday was an absolutely WONDERFUL day!  I will be visiting all of your blogs, but it will take me a little while to go through them all. Again, thanks SO much for all the comments and those who have entered the giveaway!

We came across a GORGEOUS house recently and I couldn't help but notice the rugs in their bedroom and dining room. So, I did what any typical curious shopaholic would do - I flipped over the rug to see who the designer was.  Aside from getting caught red handed by my hubby who was wondering what the heck I was doing, I found out BOTH were made by Jonathan Adler. LOVE!  I am trending him today because he is THAT awesome.  Can't wait to decorate our home with several of these for some added color and design.

These are a few of my favs.  Doesn't it make ALL the difference? What designs do YOU like most?

LIVING ROOM

BEDROOM
CLICK HERE FOR MORE IDEAS ON FLOOR MIRRORS

CHEVRON PRINT

ZEBRA PRINTS

{1 . 2. 3. 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8}

12 comments:

erin said...

ah, I love those bedrooms! gorgeous!

Jessie said...

I have always love rugs by Jonathan Adler. His rugs always look so chic! The blue geometric ones are such iconic rugs from his home decor line and I am sure most of his fans recognized it at a glance! Love every rug especially the geometric and chevron ones!

Have a great day, Linh!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I prefer the first pictures, so stylish!! I love it!Thank you for your sweet comment!!
Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

MaviDeniz said...

i love all your picks! great inspirational photos.

Xo

Unknown said...

I love them all! Especially the geometric print and the Chevron!

Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

Swirls of Happy said...

The second living room and the chevron are my favorite! He is so amazing and talented, I wish my whole house was Jonathan Adler!!

swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

Bust yo' Booty! said...

wow, love these pictures! in love with the second room with all the blue! and love all the rugs, especially the zebra hides and chevron print rugs!

Shalini said...

I love the chevron pattern rugs...so perfect for a dining room or a hall.

Unknown said...

The 1st photo is my dream living room. I think geometric patterns are my thing, although I would love to have a zebra print rug for my closet. :)

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

His rugs are gorgeous! I wiould love to have one in my living room! they look so comfy!

Nikki said...

Ah if I could afford it that red chevron rug would be mine!

S said...

I love the zebra rugs. Right now my home couldn't pull it off, but someday...