With that being said, I will be doing some online shopping and can't wait to get my hands on this fabulous fashion TREND - the midi. The MIDI is the middle child of the mini and the maxi. This style, when worn and styled right, can look amazing and very feminine. For me, I like to wear midi skirts/dresses that are less fitted and are reminiscent of the 40's and 50's (since I LOVE vintage-inspired outfits). And, as you will see, most of the dresses and skirts have a high waist so pairing it with a thin belt will draw attention to the SMALLEST part of your waist thus adding GREAT curves. For the final touch, I would wear these with a great pair of heels to elongate my silhouette. This trend is VERY sophisticated, feminine, clean, and can be very preppy.
Sigh...CRAZY for this pieces.
WOULD YOU WEAR A MIDI?
Chain Print Midi Dress and Skirt - GREAT Colors for Fall
Ultra Feminine Pink Shades
There's that pussybow again!
The Bare Necessities - Classic Looks for Any Occasion
LOVE These Blue Picks - Suede Skirt and A Pleated Teal Dress
1. Midi Dress with Chain Print $68.96 USD
2. Midi Skirt with Equestrian Print $77.58 USD
3. Pussybow Midi Dress with Elastic Waist $60.34 USD
4. Midi Skirt with Pleated Waistband $60.34 USD
5. Warehouse Full Midi Skirt SALE $20.69 USD
6. Midi Dress with Contrast Belt $94.81 USD
7. Premium Suede Midi Skirt $155.15 USD
8. Short Sleeve High Neck Pleated Midi Dress $77.58 USD