Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Great 28

Today I turn 28 years young.  Hooray for me! Since my fiance has class tonight and I am catching an early flight out tomorrow, we decided to celebrate last night with a nice dinner.  (This year has been so crazy so we are trying to make the most out of every minute we have.) 
We normally travel to Mexico every year for both of our birthdays but since we are planning a wedding this year, we decided to do something different.  I am celebrating in Vegas and T will be in Miami next weekend for his birthday & bachelor party.  Did I mention how excited I am?!?!? 


Just wanted to send a quick thank you for all my wonderful friends & family for all your love, support, and the occasional "kick-in-the-butt" to keep me on track.  I am so grateful and blessed for everything I had, have, and will have in the future. I wouldn't be here without you all and I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today without your guidance.  If this is what 28 feels like, I can't wait for 40.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

nothing like a good meal out for the birthday hey?

Unknown said...

I've acquired an obsession for prime rib and from what I remember, the meal was pretty darn good!

Claudia Lane said...

What a wonderful age Linh...enjoy!
Claudia xo