Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scentual Senses

I went shopping last weekend with my girlfriend and while passing by the fragrance section, I was molested by a swarm of brand ambassadors trying to spray every part of my body with their most popular perfumes.  It was like an attack zone and I was the target.  I came out smelling spicy, fruity, bold, and a little musty.  Not cool man.  I guess it was my fault seeing as I couldn't decline anyone who approached me.  Anyhow, nothing really caught my attention until I saw this shiny gold bottle out of the corner of my eye.
Guilty by Gucci
I can't remember the last time I bought a bottle of perfume, but I really liked this one. The smell is modern & bold without overwhelming the senses, has a soft and romantic, floral-like touch, and oozes sexiness.  I went back to get it today...and I don't feel 'Guilty' at all.  I figured - I may be going broke from all this shopping, but gosh darnit, at least I smell good doing it.  

0 comments: