Monday, April 18, 2011

Dreamy Bedroom Mondays...

Good morning my lovelies. How was your weekend? Mine was amazing!  We went house hunting and found a few homes we absolutely loved. Plus, I had a date with two of my closest friends and we painted the town pink!  Yes, pink. So much fun.

It's so great to know that even though I don't see them as often as I'd like, we always seem to pick up where we left off as if we just saw each other yesterday.  I {heart} them. We danced the night away, share so many laughs and before I knew it, it was almost 5am!  What can I say...time flies when you're having fun.

With that being said,  I am hurting today.  Wishing I could curl up to one of these beautiful comfy bedrooms and catch up on my sleep. What do YOU love most about your bedroom?

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

2 comments:

nancy @ {COZAMIA} said...

These are all stunning, wish I could curl up in any one of these rooms right now! You have a beautiful blog :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy! I think the 1st has got to be my fav. I love white sheets and drapery. Makes everything so much more romantic. btw - LOVE your blog! I need to start posting more interior design/home decor things...will do it soon! :)