Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!

{source}

I have some great news to share!  Last night, we sent Sadie on her way to her new home.  It was a bittersweet moment for me and I'm tearing up thinking about it. (Sigh)  The house was so quiet and poor Ally searched the house looking for her buddy, but she was nowhere to be found.  Still, I know she is with a good family that will love her and spoil her to death.  I found her new owner through a friend of a friend.  I think it was meant to be because her dog recently passed away and she was looking for a new puppy to adopt.  I think it was in God's plan for Sadie and I know she will be well taken care of.

I can't believe it's already April! Where has 2011 gone???  It's been a great year so far (from what I can remember).  And happy 4-month anniversary to my hubby!

What are you guys doing this weekend? Any weddings to attend or parties to go to?  This weekend is packed with more family events and Fun (with a capital "F"). Yay!  I'm off to dream about our next vacation...see your beautiful faces on Monday and please pass the POSITIVITUDE! We can never get enough of it.

0 comments: