Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do You Believe in Angels?

Yesterday as I was driving to work, I felt a need to say a prayer of thanks.  I turned off the radio and prayed to the Big Guy upstairs and to my sweet Grandpa (who recently passed away a few days before Thanksgiving).  I thanked them for a wonderful wedding and told them I never stressed about anything because I knew things were in their hands and they would take care of me.  I teared up, smiled, and said an Amen as I turned the radio back on.  Not 5 seconds later, I think they heard me because this song came on the radio and put a HUGE smile on my face. Oh Grandpa ...you always knew how to make a lady feel special.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I loooove this song! You're gramps musta been one sweet man to pull that one off :)

Unknown said...

According to Grandma, he was a smooth talker haha Wish I could have played this song during the ceremony. I love it too :)