Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Anthropologie Vintage Swimwear 2011

Happy Friday my beauties!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  You know what else I'm ready for? A vacation...somewhere sunny with miles and miles of sandy beach and a cool ocean breeze. (Sigh)

I've been browsing swimsuits for a few weeks now and really want to sport a different style this season.  These swimsuits by Anthropologie are timeless pieces that take me back in time.  The blue/white striped one is one of my top choices. It elongates my body and adds curves in just the right places. Which is your favorite?  Click HERE to see their entire collection.  Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong with Anthropologie.


1. Lane Lines Maillot $168 USD
2. Tropical Rooftop $118 each piece USD
3. Pop-of-Dots $68-$78 each piece USD
4. Evelyn Maillot $158 USD
5. Tide Watching $78 each piece USD
6. Camera Pose $68 each piece USD

{Images via Fashionising}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh love these. #4 is my favorite! -Jen

Anonymous said...

vintage suits are so cute! i'd totally rock the last one. thanks! **aimee**

Unknown said...

Hey girls! Glad you like these. Check back soon...I have something great in the works (hint hint) from Anthropologie :)